Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Digital LA - NewFronts: Monetizing Content @ UCLA Anderson
Monday, May 21, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Join us for our NewFront panel where we'll learn more about the NewFronts that were presented in New York. This is your LA chance to meet the shows in LA! Speakers will introduce their new shows debuting this spring, including shows that were pitched at the NewFronts, YouTube-funded shows and other original shows. We'll discuss how content studios are monetizing this content via advertising, sponsorship, show integration and more.
Our scheduled speakers (more to be added) include:
- David Beebe, Fishbowl Worldwide Media/Vin Di Bona Productions. VP & GM, Digital. Oversees the development, production, and programming of YouTube channels CuteWinFail and Petsami, the original series Ultimate Proposal/Ultimate Surprises with Cameron Mathison, Stunt Nation with Sal Masekela on Yahoo, Meet Cute with Ashley Tisdale, and the digital presence for America's Funniest Home Videos. @davidbeebe @FBWMedia
- George Ruiz, ICM, Head of New Media and SVP of Business Affairs, ICM. Works with Felicia Day on her Geek & Sundry YouTube-funded channel, as well as theThe Guild (Microsoft, etc.), Dragon Age / Electronic Arts, Kevin Tancharoen / Mortal Kombat- Warner Bros Interactive and Veronica Belmont's social media campaign for General Motors. @georgeruiz
- Sarah Penna. Big Frame. Co-founder, Head of Talent Management. Big Frame produces the YouTube funded channel Bammo. Big Frame connects brands with the biggest YouTube Influencers, including MysteryGuitarMan, Destorm, Julian Smith, DaveDays, WhatsUpElle, Tay Zonday, and more. Clients include Home Depot, Sony Electronics, THQ, Virgin Mobile, Levis and Fox.@severshed @BigFrameCo
- Sarah Malkin, Maker Studios. Director of Programming for the YouTube-funded channel MomsView. Maker Studios generates over 850 million views per month across over 500 channels spanning multiple verticals. Maker exclusively represents talent such as RayWilliamJohnson, ShayCarl, KassemG, and the number one Moms' Network on YouTube: TheMomsView. Recent clients include: Warner Bros, Fox, Dell, Samsung, Sony, Toyota, Hyundai, Pepsi and more. @makerstudios
- Adam Wescott, EQAL. Vice President, Owned & Operated Networks. Oversees EQAL's original media properties utilizing celebrity partnerships with Lauren Conrad, Elle and Blair Fowler, Chelsea Kane and more. Adam runs u look haute fashion and beauty channel and editorial site. u look haute is part of the YouTube funded original partner channels. @adamwescott @EQAL @ulookhaute
- Jennifer McDonnell, DECA, VP Operations. DECA networks presented NewFront show Momversation.com as a video destination for moms. Content partners include Discovery, CBS, Time Inc., and the Ricki Lake Show. Momversation is part of DECA's larger syndication network, M Network, that reaches 35 million women monthly. Advertisers include Target, Kraft, Huggies, Hyundia, and more. @jennchantal @momversation
- Rachael Wexler, Glaser Weil Fink Jacobs Howard Avchen & Shapiro LLP, digital entertainment lawyer. Rachael concentrates on digital entertainment, content distribution, financing, licensing, sale, acquisition, and development. She worked on deals including BermanBraun Interactive's joint venture with Rodale for the launch of YouTube channel 3V, its AOL launch of mandatory.com (with sponsorship by Gilette), and pawnation.com, and its P&G launch of lifestyle websites. Also, she served as special counsel to WME in the recently announced Silver Lake Partners partnership.
- 7-8p. Check-In, Networking and light appetizers
- 8-9:30p Panel & Q&A. TechZulu streaming.
- 9:30-10p Networking
VIP Registration includes: Separate Check-in line, networking with speakers in the Green Room with separate appetizers / snacks, and preferred seating in the middle rows of the auditorium.
PARKING: - Location & Parking: We'll be at UCLA Anderson's Korn Hall (building C), at 110 Westwood Plaza. From Sunset just north of UCLA, get on to Westwood Plaza street which leads right into Parking Structure 4. Park, and then walk to Korn Hall building C (a 5-minute walk from Parking 4). See the map for details on how to get from the parking structure to Korn Hall (also attached).
Thanks to media partner Tubefilter, The latest from the online video industry, YouTube and the web series world, including breaking news and reviews of digital entertainment. @tubefilter
CALL FOR SPONSORS: Email email@example.com with NEWFRONT as subject
Thanks to our HOSTS:
- MEMES Center - The Center for the Management in Enterprise in Media, Entertainment & Sports (MEMES) at UCLA Anderson focuses on the accelerating change across these industries. We bring together distinguished professionals, students and researchers to explore new ideas about how companies and executives and manage and thrive in the face of transforming models. @CenterForMEMES